Tuesday 23 July 2013

Buried Coverage Coming Very Soon + Capture Card Opinions!

Hey guys!

Mario here with an update on what Buried content I'll be covering!

So, me and the clan I'm in (EXaMPlE on Elite) have a YouTube channel now (check us out here). The reason we haven't done any Vengeance gameplay yet is because we all have PS3s, and we don't have capture cards. I use my iPod Touch to record it, so it's not good quality, but it'll do until I can get my hands on a good cap card.

Anyways, I'll be covering the Vengeance stuff once I get back from Spain on August 12, and I'll try to get a good gameplay on each Multiplayer map. However, because I don't yet have a capture card, I have to resort to posting a lot of Zombies content. I like zombies, mind you, it's a lot more fun because you can change it up however you like.

For all the people on PS3 who haven't seen Buried on Xbox yet, check out our YouTube channel to find out how to use the new additions in the map correctly. I'll also be doing a high-round gameplay if people want it, because it can get extremely boring unless you're either:

a) doing it with other people or
b) you're doing a livestream

Ok, so I also wanted to talk about capture cards and my personal opinion on which is best. There are 2 cap cards that take my interest: the Elgato Game Cap HD and the HD PVR 2. I've looked over several videos about which one is better, and the Elgato came out on top most times. The quality is very slightly better on the PVR, but Elgato has built in social uploading, an easy-to-use software to edit videos with and a lot more portability than the PVR (you can fit 2 Elgatos inside a PVR 2).

Once I get the Elgato you can expect several livestreams as I prefer doing stuff live to doing stuff recorded when it comes to console gaming.

-Mariobros980

No comments:

Post a Comment