Wednesday 6 February 2013

Gun Reviews Coming Soon!

Hi guys!

Mario here with an update on a new set of posts I'll be doing!

These posts will be marked Gun Review, and they will basically run over the stats of every gun in Black Ops 2, including any DLC that comes out. I will run over the full stats of every gun, my opinion on attachments, and then a score from 1-10 on several different subjects!

First, the stats I'll be running over:

  • Of course, the gun name
  • Which class the gun is in? (SMG, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle etc.)
  • Level Unlocked At (What level you need to be to unlock the weapon)
  • Damage of the gun (close range-high range, for example 33-16, meaning 33 at close range and 16 at long range)
  • Magazine Size (how much ammo can be loaded in the gun at once)
  • Amount of ammo you start with and the maximum amount of ammo (will be set out like in game, so for the MP7 it would be 40/120 to start and 40/320 as max ammo)
  • Rate of fire, measured in RPM, (rounds per minute)(how quickly the gun fires)
  • Recoil (how much the gun will recoil whilst shooting)
  • Penetration (how much damage the gun can pass through walls)
  • What the gun requires to get camos (what you have to do in order to get to a Gold/Diamond gun)
  • How the gun changes with different attachments

And then, I will rate the gun out of 10! It's quite simple. I might've missed some stuff out (as in, from what I will review), so sorry if I have, I'll change it when I post. The guns I will review go in this order (class order):
  • SMGs
  • Assault Rifles
  • Shotguns
  • Pistols
  • Sniper Rifles
  • LMGs
  • Launchers
  • The 3 special weapons (Assault Shield, Ballistic Knife, Crossbow)
  • Any DLC that comes out

The DLC is not included towards the Peacekeeper as that is already out, meaning I can review it as the last SMG I do. From this list, I can now list the order I will do the guns in (this list is kinda long, skip past it if you want to):
  • MP7
  • PDW-57
  • Vector K10
  • MSMC
  • Chicom CQB
  • Skorpion EVO
  • Peacekeeper
  • MTAR
  • Type 25
  • SWAT-556
  • FAL OSW
  • M27
  • SCAR-H
  • SMR
  • M8A1
  • AN-94
  • R870 MCS
  • S12
  • KSG
  • M1216
  • Five-seven
  • Tac-45
  • B23R
  • Executioner
  • KAP-40
  • SVU-AS
  • DSR 50
  • Ballista
  • XPR-50
  • Mk 48
  • QBB LSW
  • LSAT
  • HAMR
  • SMAW
  • FHJ-18 AA
  • RPG
  • Crossbow
  • Ballistic Knife
  • Assault Shield
  • ANY DLC THAT COMES OUT AFTER I REVIEW ALL THESE!!!

If there is a DLC weapon that comes out before I finish all the weapons above, I will review that as soon as I get info!

-Mariobros980
Site Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment